Tuesday, October 29, 2013

{well...}

I wrote that last post and then discovered yesterday that we moved from #24 to #23.
Moving one spot on the list since early August is pretty discouraging. In August I was given  "2-5 more months waiting for a referral," but now I think we are watching that time frame double. I know from friends who have been there that the orphanages in Ethiopia are full.  FULL.  Of children waiting to be adopted.  So...understandably, I'm having a hard time reconciling that with the years-long waiting list here.


Please continue to pray for our future kid(s), but today will you pray for us? 

2 comments:

Emily Doss said...

Praying for you today! May God be near to both you and your babies. May His peace trump all your sadness and longing.

Katie said...

Been thinking of you lately, Glenna. You are enduring an excruciating wait. My heart goes out to you. Praying for the Lord to comfort you guys and give you wisdom.